Cisco Speaks officers 2021–2022
1. President (Jaymol George - email@example.com) - The President presides at meetings of the Club, has general supervision of the operations of the Club. Serves as one of the Club’s representatives on Area and District Councils.
2. VP of Education (Shreya Venkatasubramaniyan - firstname.lastname@example.org) - Second ranking officer of Club. Plans and directs club programs which meet the educational needs of the Club members. Plans and publishes regular schedules of meeting assignments. Keeps track of member's progress towards goals. Serves as one of the Club’s representatives on Area and District Councils.
3. Vice President Membership (Nervin Siasoco - email@example.com) - Third ranking officer. Plans and directs programs to retain and increase club membership. Serves as one of the Club’s representatives on Area and District Councils.
4. Vice President Public Relations (Natalie Sanchez - firstname.lastname@example.org) - Fourth ranking officer. Develops and directs programs that inform individual members and the general public about Toastmasters International and about Club activities.
5. Secretary (Johannes Van Der Made - email@example.com) - The Secretary is responsible for Club records and correspondence. Maintains the club roster. Has custody of the Club’s charter, Constitution, Bylaws, and all other records and documents of the club. Keeps an accurate record of the meetings and activities of the Club.
6. Treasurer (Srinivas Vallurupalli - firstname.lastname@example.org) - The Treasurer is responsible for Club financial policies, procedures and controls. Collects dues and pays dues to Toastmasters International, and maintains records. Makes financial reports to the Club at least quarterly. Receives and disburses, with approval of the Club, all Club funds.
7. Sergeant at Arms (Hanna Demissie - email@example.com) - Prepares meeting room for meeting. Maintains Club property, including banner, nametags, and supplies. Chairs Social and Reception Committees.
8. Immediate Past President (Rajesh Ekkaladevi - firstname.lastname@example.org) - The Immediate Past President supports the club officers. The primary responsibilities of this role involve serving as a resource for new officers and ensuring continuity with past terms.